• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WTB modified Alpine

Tiger2

Donation Time
I am interested in acquiring a modified Apline, I had a tiger back in the day but not sure I can afford a nice one so hoping a V8 or V6 Alpine.
Please shoot me an email if you have a car that fits the bill that your are willing to sell. Please respond to kritacco@verizon.net
Cheers
Ken Ritacco
Westborough, MA

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
I have an uncompleted V-6 Chevy/Alpine Series 5 project for sale. Good body, good title, many spare parts for $2000. Located in South Carolina. Eric

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Photos have been sent. I would post them here but the file size is too big.
Eric

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Reducing photo file size is easy, if you have a MS Powerpoint. Just Insert the photo into a Powerpoint slide, then click on the pic and select Compress. Then right click and select "save as picture" . what you save will be a smaller file.

Tom

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Tom I can do all of that or the admins can increase the downloadable photo sizes from the current and very small 80KB or so. My camera in email mode produces images around 160KB as do many other cameras. I think many folks give up on adding images here due to this-I know I have. Just my opinion though! Eric

Reducing photo file size is easy, if you have a MS Powerpoint. Just Insert the photo into a Powerpoint slide, then click on the pic and select Compress. Then right click and select "save as picture" . what you save will be a smaller file.

Tom