• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wiring Question

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
I am installing an electric fuel pump. They say to wire to the ignition switch at one of the "on" terminals. Mine are all taken up. It looks like I can go from the fuse box on the same circuit. From there I will place an inline fuse to the pump as directed, etc.
Since I sussed this out, it has to be exactly wrong. Please stop me before burn the whole thing down!!!!
Hey, it is the 4th so maybe might fit right in!!

miket

Donation Time
I used an electric fuel pump for mt V6 conversion (A Honda 750 type) and as I recall there is a 12v source under the dash (on the left dash support) which I used.

If you get copy of the SV schematic I think it is shown there.

Mike

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Tracy. Ya gotta have a little more confidence! You have it right. If you connect to the term 3, that is the white wire terminal of the fuse box, it's the same as wiring to the On term of the ign switch. And correct to add the in line fuse since the white wire circuit is unfused .

Tom