• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wire harness question

Duke

Donation Time
Morning all,

I am sorting through the wiring in my engine compartment (which is a mess). I have been doing some research on what the harnesses looked like from the factory. From the pictures I have found in books and on the web, it looks like some of the wire in the harness running along the sides of the compartment had electrical tape and some of the wires did not.

Does anyone have really nice clear pictures of how the wire harness was wrapped or not?

mikephillips

Donation Time
The wires running over the wheel wells for the headlams and front marker lamps are not wrapped, most of the rest, unless it's an individual wire coming out of the harness is.