• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

wiper system shorts in high speed mode

SASV66

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks Tom. Appreciate the follow up. I have not had a chance to further investigate as the car is not at home with me. I hope to troubleshoot more this week and will try to follow up the result.
Good News! Tom, your latest guidance resolved all my wiper wiring issues. The Green was connected to the switch and the multicolored wires were backwards at the motor (my doing). Wipers work on low and high and my two delicate little fuses are intact. After acquiring this car 18months ago every project is a new adventure sorting out all the past owner's work. Thanks again!

With the weather much improved in Portland, OR I also was able to get it out for a drive to confirm that it is in fact my brake booster causing an unpredictable pedal feel. Now the decision is deal with the booster or just replace the master cylinder to correct the firmness of the the pedal. Leaning toward the master cylinder after I drive it for awhile and see how much the feel bothers me.

Things are looking up! Cheers!