• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wiper Motor

kwhite

Donation Time
Hi Aaron,

I have an extra Lucas wiper motor that I acquired with a large cache of good used and NOS Sunbeam parts about 10 years ago. I am sure it is in working order will bench test it if you still need one.

Thanks,

Kevin

alpine_64

Donation Time
Later cars used a different motor and mount compared to early cars.... What series is your alpine?

kwhite

Donation Time
Date of manufacture appears to be 6/62.

Numbers on part are:

54071165 (circle Symbol) 75458A
DR3A 12V 6 62

I have a SIV but I acquired this with a garage full of Alpine and Tiger parts that I have sold off over the years to finance my modest restoration.

Check out the photos for mounting.

Hopefully it will be of use to you and your Sunbeam.

Attachments

• P8070002.jpg
    P8070002.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 9
  • P8070003.jpg
    P8070003.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 9

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have a working series V motor I just removed. Have mount also but I assume you are just replacing a bad motor.

PM for details.

Paul