• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wing nut sizing

Durhamguy

Platinum Level Sponsor
Would anybody know the size and thread of the wing nut for the rear tail and flasher light assembly for a S4? The part number is 9568030. I am missing one. Thanks alot.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
i just bought a pack of 100 from McMaster Carr.

I can send you a couple, but would cost more than they maybe worth.

I can get the thread size for you, give me a PM

Durhamguy

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks Dan, I will see if Bob is able to help me out as he is local. If not, I will shoot you a PM. Regards

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
David, They are 10-32 thread. How many do you need @ $ .28 each ?

If only one or two, PM me your contact info (I believe it is Canada ? ) and I can send them.

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Dan / Dave. I have one available . We are just an hours drive from each other, can pop it in the mail.
Either way, let me know. If Dan sends them out, you won't be disappointed. Mine is 55 years old.:)
Cheers, Bob

Durhamguy

Platinum Level Sponsor
Bob, if you can pop it in the mail that would be great. The other 3 I have are 55 years too. I will let Dan know I am getting one from you. Thanks David

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Bobo / Dave, If you Guys are having trouble finding them I can put 10 or 12 in the same packet for same cost of mailing as one.

Then you can share with your Sunbeam Brothers up Country,

DanR

Durhamguy

Platinum Level Sponsor
Now that I know the size, I found some at Home Depot for $1 a piece. So I will go with those. Thank you both Dan and Bob. Cheers.