• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wilwood clutch master cylinder

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
My clutch line cracked at the clutch slave fitting a couple of weeks ago.

I had previouly replaced the original line when I changed the master cylinder to a Wilwood.

Rich

Rich,

I'm looking into installing the Wilwood clutch master I've had on the shelf for awhile and wondering what you did for a clevis and how much you shortened the push rod. I am concerned shortening the rod enough will limit the travel too much, so I'm contemplating using a brake master spacer to gain some room. I also found a Wilwood clevis that is for their balance bar setup. It has the 5/16-24 thread, but the clevis pin is 3/8" instead of 5/16. It should fit with some reducing bushings (I don't want to drill out the clutch pedal) and it was only $6. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/WIL-330-1346/

gordonra

Donation Time
I made a clevis and threaded it, then cut the rod on the master so there was just enough thread a jam nut and to thread on to the clevis.

No modification was necessary to the pedals, and I am using a standard clutch slave.

I'll try to get a photo to post.

Rich