• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

wicked download

• Thread starter alpine in calgary
  • Start date
A

alpine in calgary

can the member please re-post the video collage of the WRC thst was posted on the old board...it is the coolest thing I have seen...the whole video was mixed with Hoobastanks's "same direction"....was totally cool/wicked and I would like to add the the it again to my files...have lost everything due to a virus :eek:

64beam

Donation Time
can the member please re-post the video collage of the WRC thst was posted on the old board...it is the coolest thing I have seen...the whole video was mixed with Hoobastanks's "same direction"....was totally cool/wicked and I would like to add the the it again to my files...have lost everything due to a virus :eek:

:cool: I know exactly which video you are talking about. It's the 2005 season preview short video. As you said, it is absolutely wicked and the most exciting form of motorsport there is. Yes, I have a copy of that video but the only problem - it's 28Mb of awesome video. I also don't know how I can get it to you or post something of that size :( . Someone may be able to help.

Regards, Robin.

Nickodell

Donation Time
Robin: You might downloading it to a DVD and mailing it. Many computers, including my 5-year-old Sony Vaio, will read DVDs from other formats, while DVD players generally won't.

The other way would maybe be (sounds like a tongue twister) to compress it and then email.