• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Whole body or Sheet Metal your way.....

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have a Series II body that is nearly rust free but missing way too much stuff to make another car. It does have title, original color code 1 (black).

I would like to sell it whole but am sure willing to cut front clip, rear clip, panels or valence your way, before I do it my way and it's not what you need.

Fair prices for fair labor and great metal.

P

skywords

Donation Time
If it is intact and somewhat rust free don't cut it. I have a Series II myself that has floors rotted but can't bring myself to cut it. I have robbed most of the bits off of it but will replace them after I am finished with my Series I quad 4 powered car.

What do you want for this car, and does it roll?

Rick