• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Who owns this???

dmich2

Donation Time
At this year's Invasion I noticed the wheels on an Alpine but didn't hook up with the owner. Can someone tell me who owns this Alpine?

invasionwheels.jpg

Dennis

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Those appear to be American Racing Libre wheels that someone has polished the spokes on. They were very popular on sports cars in the early '70's. Look at any pic you can find of any of the BRE Datsun's of the era and you'll see them.

Take care,

alpine_64

Donation Time
At this year's Invasion I noticed the wheels on an Alpine but didn't hook up with the owner. Can someone tell me who owns this Alpine?

invasionwheels.jpg

Dennis

Dennis they are the libra/libra wheels.. a set that would fit sunbeams just solfd on ebay.. they are a BIG $ wheel

Rodewaryer

Donation Time
Aren't those rims from a '70's Capri?

May not be 'from' one but certainly do 'fit' one. Any wheel I ever bought for my many Alpines I always researched by looking up a Capri fitment. No one I ever enquired ever listed the Alpine anyway.....