• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Where does this go?

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Looks like the nut plate a two bolts that hold the adjusting shims on the front suspension.

Jose

saltykracker

Donation Time
Yes that is it. When I put the wishbone together, I put new grade 8 bolts in the place of this part. Does the bar connecting the 2 bolts offer any extra support?

mikephillips

Donation Time
doesn't really provide any meaningful extra support. I believe they did that as an aide to disassembly since getting a wrench on the back while the crossmember is mounted to the car can be a problem. This way it can be loosened up to allow shim changes from the front.