• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

When are the events for the next few months (2024) ?

ernestovumbles

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks.. I will cross post these events on Facebook tomorrow (and any other events people will be attending)
The reminders are easier for some people thru there..

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Anything around Atlanta ???
Next major show is Sunday, May 19th, the Atlanta British Motorcar Day
Suwanee Town Center
AtlantaBritishMotorcarDay.org

They’re booked up with their limit of 150 cars, but if you remember from last year, I parked my car by the entrance until they figured out how many people didn’t show up. They called me while we were having lunch if I recall.

In addition to that, there are a handful of church parking lot British shows, which I don’t have info on. Then Norcross in September.

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Do you have a date for Norcross, GA ?

For the last forever and ever, it’s been the Saturday after Labor Day. But their website says, “Date coming soon.”