• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wheeler Dealers Alpine Parts Bin #4

Beamin63

Donation Time
Hi All,

Here is bin #4 of misc. Alpine parts that I "inherited" from Mike and Edd as part of the Wheeler Dealers car sale. Being a novice, I don't know what most of them are, nor their condition. I'm sure you know what you're looking at.

I'm trusting SAOCA members to make me a fair offer for any or all of the parts. I will sell singles where there are multiples of the same part. If you see something you want, make me an offer now. Parts are going quickly. First solid cash offer takes it!

Shipping costs will vary widely according to weight and location. The ideal situation would be in-person pickup (Claremont, CA), but I'm willing to ship according to your preference.

Resolution is not great on this compressed image, so if you need closeup photos on a particular part(s), PM me with your email address and the part number(s) you're interested in.

At least one more bin full of parts is forthcoming. I will post it on Friday.

Cheers,

Rob D.

Attachments

• Bin 4 SAOCA.jpg
    Bin 4 SAOCA.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 246