• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

what would anyone do with this?

jmthehermit

Donation Time
Considering that there are no full quarter panels available anywhere, that price is a bargain! Try pricing replacement or patch panels, even the ones that are hard to fit from VB, Sticker Shock!!!! Althought it's a lot of work to despot the welds, the pieces you would wind up with are some great parts.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Would make a nice sofa.

sofa-cadillac-red.JPG

bbonner

Donation Time
Well that is surely different. My husband said they use to do that back in the day. Good project.

66Tiger

Donation Time
I would make a big easy chair out of it.

I have a front clip (from a long gone Alpine) that I am collecting parts to make a desk out of it (after I get my car on the road first).

Paul

the ghoul

Donation Time
Some chair...

they are fun, but a real PITA if you ever have to move them!

Im actully thinking of taking the rear fender skins, tail lights, and extra tires I have left over from my v donner car to make a trailer for towing my triumph chopper to shows... I just think that would be neet a 63 alpine towing the back half of a 67 alpine with a 65 tiger chopper sitting on it!

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
I'm surprised that no one came up with the quintessential idea for that rear clip...hook up a couple of long horizontal slats sticking out of the front of it, install a couple of S IV or V seats and you've got yourself a "Rootes Rickshaw!!!"