• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

What is this ???

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Isn't that the pad that goes between the hard top pin blocks and the hard top that insert into the trunk hinge?

65beam

Donation Time
hard top parts

you're right bob,but it sure doesn't fit what the seller is saying it does .it's for series 3,4 & 5 hardtops only.plus they sell for about 5.00 per pair .

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
You guys are right - it is the pad for the rear hold-down pin blocks on SIII-IV-V hardtops.

The only possible advantage of this particular part over ones sourced elsewhere is that the vendor seems to be selling a great many original Mopar parts, so I suspect he bought out a dealer parts stock and that would mean that these are not repro's but probably OEM Sunbeam items.

65beam

Donation Time
what is this

probably not originals. look at the lettering moulded into them . i have two untouched hardtops ,so i think i'll check this out .i have some new ones in stock so i'll compare them . just curiosity on my part .