• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

What am I gonna do with 13 hoods ect

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
What is your goal? Just to be rid of it? Or to organize for more efficient storage/sale?

If you've got a complete SV front end, not wrecked, not rusty/pitted, I'd be interested in that.

And the Tiger just looks like it's in the way. I could take care of that, too...:D

(I think the hoods could be used to make a nice dome roof for a backyard telescope observatory.)

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
body parts

I will sell items from this pile...cheap if you need it....I will take a few rusty pieces to the crusher...and I guess toss it all back in the shed...problem is shipping most of this bigger stuff is cost prohibitive...mike

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
You should haul a bunch of the stuff to Daytona the end of March for the Spring Turkey Run (30 Mar - 1 Apr) and get a vendor spot.

NN LeMans

Donation Time
What to do with your 13 Hoods

I am interested in one of your hoods for my Harrington LeMans which would be an Alpine Series II. Please send me a PM if you have one in good condition that I could use. Thanks

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
NN LeMans, I have a few hoods I am in Burlington NC about 4hr ride, were are the hood props on s LeMans? My hoods may work for you:cool:

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Howard-come on down to Columbia, SC for our show on March 31st and I have a complete S2 Alpine I am parting out and you can take the hood home with you for your Harrington!
http://www.bccmc.com/CBC-VI.html
I am looking forward to seeing your car when it is done. Eric

65beam

Donation Time
hoods

there were some lemans with the hood prop attached to the bulkhead and it supported the hood at the latch in the center of the hood, others had the prop rod on the right front inner fender and had the support bracket on the right side of the hood.

49fl

Platinum Level Sponsor
Sunbeam Parts

To Mikeflbmer,
I looked over your pictures and was wondering if you had gotten rid of any of your stuff. I need a hood with louvers, I saw a black one in your inventory. And I need a LH door complete, really I need an inner with no rust to replaced one that is damaged. Do you have such a thing?
Thanks
Jim
49fl