• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Weber Sync Link Wanted

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
do you have a pic of what it looks like?

It's on Pierce's web page.

http://www.piercemanifolds.com/linkage.htm

SYNC-LINC.jpg

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Rich,

Why do you want one?

Personally, I always thought of them as a gimmick.

Its not going to make more power wide open, what it does do it let you get more air/fuel in at narrower throttle angles, which may give what seems like a sportier feel, but will hurt your fuel economy.

RootesRich

Donation Time
Rich,

Why do you want one?

Personally, I always thought of them as a gimmick.

Its not going to make more power wide open, what it does do it let you get more air/fuel in at narrower throttle angles, which may give what seems like a sportier feel, but will hurt your fuel economy.

Hi Jarrid,
My curiosity is getting the better of me and I want to see upclose how gimmicky they are. Nothing more than that.

Puff, thanks for posting the pic.