• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Weber 40DCOE

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
FOR SALE:

2 Weber 40 DCOE
sidedraft carburetors with 1.5” air horns attached.,along with the T fitting and fuel lines to each carb. The manifold is the almost “unobtainable” made by Warneford TWM. This setup fits the Alpine with a 1725 engine. Not cheap, but if interested send me a PM with an offer. Come to the TEAE United 41 and save the shiping cost.
Robert IMG_4109.JPG

• Hi Miichael, No, but I had contact with Jim. and had a lot of contactwith him. His motor is in the Venezia with two Weberd downdrafts. The carbs from Jim Ellis wen to Jak Swift for "Uncle Wally's well known Alppine. The set I have came from Paul Almjeld and were tuned by Carl Christenson, also a wellknnown quantity!

• Hi Miichael, No, but I had contact with Jim. and had a lot of contactwith him. His motor is in the Venezia with two Weberd downdrafts. The carbs from Jim Ellis wen to Jak Swift for "Uncle Wally's well known Alppine. The set I have came from Paul Almjeld and were tuned by Carl Christenson, also a wellknnown quantity!
Robert,

That is a list of old SAOCA royalty (you included) if Carl tuned them I'm sure they were well sorted

Back