• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wanted Replacement Floor Pans

alpine_64

Donation Time
If I'm not mistaken, I heard he supplied Martel for his floor pans. I've never bought any, but have heard good things about them.
I believe thats correct and rob would do some final fettling at the edges to make them a drop in

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Interesting. I have never heard that before. Dave's floor pans are well made using a mild steel that is easy to bend, Still, they take a lot of work to fit.

As I write this, something occurs to me: I have said before that Dave's rear panels especially take a lot of work, as they are flat and don't include any of the wheel well area. There is enough sheet metal to form this on your own, but it is a tremendous amount of work to get right. However, it just occurred to me that I bought my Tiger's front floors directly from Dave, but bought the rear ones from a former member who had given up on his restoration. I was told they were from Dave, but don't know that first hand, so it is possible I owe him an apology. Can anyone tell me if his rear panels include the wheel well? If so, I will go back and edit/correct my previous posts.

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
Do you have any of the floor pans left. I need all 4. If so, PM me with a quote.
Thanks

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
Sorry no extras at this time. As mentioned try Dave Lameront in Canada, that's where my stock came from.
Jeff