• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wanted - Over-rider

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Need one late overrider like this. (Pair)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Derek

Donation Time
overrider

Hi Paul, I have a box of SV over riders (5 plus the 4 on my car) and none have the plate welded to the back like shown in you photo, some have had the bolt welded to the over rider but I think this was a user mod to keep it from spinning

I have one for you if you want it just let me know where to send it

Regards Derek

Attachments

• 20150315_103122.jpg
    20150315_103122.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20150315_103633.jpg
    20150315_103633.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 24

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Derek,
There was three different types through the years, the earliest series IV and Tigers were the type with the welded block. This over-rider is about 25% heavier than the later ones. I've compared them side by side and they really lightened them up in the later style. I have a set with the welded and folded tab that holds the nut, but would rather have all the same style if I'm going to spend the big money on new chrome.

I reread my post and should be ONE PAIR rather than one.

If I can't find I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer.

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Derek, as a side note.......
I spend 32 years of my life in Salem! Mom lives at Capitol Manor in west salem. I graduated from Sprague.

:)