• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wanted: lower bracket for Alpine S1-? generator

TR4eh

Donation Time
Will go on a Hillman Minx but it's the same bracket as an Alpine. Please let me know your price with shipping to NM, USA.

Cliff

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Cliff,

Just for clarification, do you need the upper adjustment bracket? Or the lower mounting bracket?

Don

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
Saving a Minx ! You are dedicated Rootes fan. How about $10 shipping included? I can send a picture to make sure it is the right part.

TR4eh

Donation Time
Saving a Minx ! You are dedicated Rootes fan. How about $10 shipping included? I can send a picture to make sure it is the right part.

Yea, it's a project :)

Thanks for the offer and the PM. We found a broken bracket in someone's parts in and have it welded. All's well again.