• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wanted: door window REGULATOR driver side, series 3

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
Wanted: Door Window "REGULATOR" driver side, series 3. I have some series 3 parts to "Trade" ? air cleaners, brake booster, brake master cyl, Headlight bezels (screw in bottom). rear axles w/ (Wire wheel adapters). If you have the Regulator, please PM Me. Thank you.

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Is this the same as series 3?

Attachments

• DSCF9185.JPG
    DSCF9185.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • DSCF9209.JPG
    DSCF9209.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 17

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
got it today, Looks like the USPS Truck ran over it ! LOL. will check fit this afternoon. Thanks

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
installed it, seems to work good. but Now I come to Know that the "channel" that slides onto it to "hold the glass', is a Left OR Right ONLY and cannot be interchanged !