• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Virus from bogus admin email

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Please note that we have had a registered user causing problems from the SAOCA forum.
A private email has been communicated from this source and it was made to look like a note from our forum administration. Please remove this email and do not click on any links enclosed in its communication.
We have made changes on our site so that each and every new user must be scanned by our administration prior to being accepted as a member. When you receive anything from the administration please check first back at for forum for guidance prior to taking any action.
We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused anyone and hope that the extra work that we will now be required to do will be of benefit to the entire community.

On behalf of the SAOCA we thank you for your understanding in this regard.
Andrew Masse

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Other problems

I would also like to provide a note to our members: THIS IS IMPORTANT!
Please make sure that you have provided a current and correct email address in your user CP. You do not have to make it yourself open to email communications but this is the best way that the admin can contact you if there are problems on the forum.

I have made contact with every member via our forum admin and found that a large number of emails are not correct, I am receiving all kinds of bounce backs with "Mail delivery failed". If you do not provide us with the correct information we are unable to communicate problems. We may also remove these members from the forum as they may be ruled as Bogus and a potential problem.

Regards,
Andrew Masse