• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Vin number

Larry w

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hello, I just joined the club and I have some questions about my newly purchased Alpine. I bought it with a bill of sale only no title and lm trying to figure out what year it is here's the vin B9002814 thanks for your help and I also need a windshield Screenshot_20230615-204451~4.png

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Welcome to the club!

Production build date info is here: https://sunbeamalpine.org/production-build-dates/

Your VIN shows it was built the week of 1/4-1/8 1960. VINs made that week were B9002618-B9002824. Since your VIN is 10 less than the end of the range, it is likely the car was built on the last day of that week on 1/8/1960.

Mike

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I'm not sure about sources for series 1 & 2 windshields at this point. Later series (3-5) windshields are available from multiple sources.

Mike

Larry w

Platinum Level Sponsor
I really hope I didn't buy a car that I can't get a windshield for. Thanks again Mike

alpine_64

Donation Time
I really hope I didn't buy a car that I can't get a windshield for. Thanks again Mike
There are supplies in the UK and Australia, they used to be available stateside.

Contact sunbeam specialties or classic Sunbeam and ask if they have leads.

There are member's here who would have ok second hand ones.

You need a screen for series I/II

Larry w

Platinum Level Sponsor
There are supplies in the UK and Australia, they used to be available stateside.

Contact sunbeam specialties or classic Sunbeam and ask if they have leads.

There are member's here who would have ok second hand ones.

You need a screen for series I/II
Thanks, I saw a series ll on eBay