• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Various parts

S

screamingflea2

Hello to all. I am in the Dallas area, and have some parts from an old Sunbeam project that is no longer around. If anyone is interested, please email me ASAP. I have one person who may be interested in the windshield and door glass, but said he won't be around to look at them for a couple of weeks. Nothing is held for anyone at the moment, so it's all still available.
Most of these parts are from '63-'65 Alpines
1 windshield (complete with chrome)
1 complete transmission
1 rear axle complete
2 windows
2 gear boxes
3 drums
2 transmission bell housings
2 complete headlights
3 radiators
4 driveshafts
1 set dual Zenith carbs
1 set dual Zeniths mounted on intake
1 single Zenith
3 valve covers
2 water pumps
3 window regulators
1 oil cooler
2 boxes of misc. parts (brake lines, fuel lines, seat tracks (I think) and who knows what else)

I need to either sell these parts or trade them. I have a 1970 Porsche 914 that needs a little body work (light hail damage), paint (has been repainted years ago and the clear coat is flaking), and a windshield. If you're into Sunbeams and can do or get some or all the work done on the Porsche, let's trade. Otherwise, offer me some cash so my wife can have the other half of the garage back.
Will consider trading for something else, as long as it is interesting, so don't be afraid to make me an offer. There's a lot of stuff, so if you want pictures,
http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/amystuff/sunbeam/
And in case you're wondering: the Porsche could be for sale if the money was right.

S

screamingflea2

Sorry, I've been swamped...

I will get back with everyone tonight after work... I didn't realise I would be so busy after I posted the ad. I will get back to all of you tonight.

49fl

Platinum Level Sponsor
Interested in the 2 Zenith Stromberg 150 CDs

I am interested in the 2 Stromberg 150 CD's, if they can be rebuilt. Kindly reply with price and details. I am currently working long hours, please be patient for reply as I do not read e-mail each day.
49fl

Pumpkin

Donation Time
150s

I am interested in the 2 Stromberg 150 CD's, if they can be rebuilt. Kindly reply with price and details. I am currently working long hours, please be patient for reply as I do not read e-mail each day.
49fl

I have a pair in a box.. I would have to dis-assemble them to check em out for a rebuild. If I went that far I might as well rebuild em.. Heres the deal. If you want to pay boxing and shipping from Oregon they are yours.

Chuck

49fl

Platinum Level Sponsor
reply on 150 CD's

I need the carb bodies as I broke one float hinge. Would $30.00 cover the cost? I will try to check more frequently. Also if the answer is yes, tell the preferred method to get money to you.
49fl