• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Valve covers

Steven Hodges

Silver Level Sponsor
I'm about to order aluminum valvecovers from JRcast just wondering what size hole I should specify for breather .My pressed factory is kind of cobbled together. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Steven, I don't know on those valve covers but most aftermarket ones have a 1 1/4" hole and you can get grommets with 3/4" for PCV or 1" for push in breather.

Steven Hodges

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks very much for your advice I think I have it figured out I'm going to cross my fingers I have half inch male PCV valve after giving it some thought I think a three-quarter inch hole would be the best but thank you very much for your input I guess I can always drill it bigger