• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Value of an Alpine

agmason54

Donation Time
Alpine $$$$

Alpines are worth what you can sell them for....
Heres a few examples

l once sold a Slll parts car with no floors and rusty frame for $1500 .Last year sold a SlV and a Slll GTfor five grand.Both ran but were rough.I drove one and towed the other to the buyer.
I got six grand for a blue Sll delivered to Virginia which included a stay in a Holiday Inn and a free ride home in a Beechcraft Bonanza owned by the buyer and his buddieGeorge who help invent the catiliic converter..The car was original but had some rust and hail damage.
About ten years ago l drove a SIV to Centrailia Oregon for $4500 delivered with royal treatment and plane ticket home which laid over in Vegas half a day.
Last winter Haggerty Insurance gave me $2500 for a SlllGT shell.
I recently traded in my faithful old WAR PONY fora rocket ship Acura RXS type S with snazzy rims and aftermarket turbo.My Honda buddy from Vegas offered me $9000 for it it delivered.I didnt even know Acura was made by Honda...
Twenty years ago l shipped a SIV shell to Germany from Long beach for $2500 clear an
the buyerOtto visited me a year later with a burley Triumph race car driver named Wolfgang..My current SV with rebuild engine Koni shocks SS exhaust and new paint only cost $3200 Its been to Montana and back three times.The seller did not want a anyone from here to have it but me.l never asked why...
Just yesterday l got a call from out of the blue from some guy wanting $24000 for a green SV so back to my first statement they are worth whatever somone will pay..Also two winters ago l shipped a hardtop to SCal for $2500..
On my way out west l dropped off a set of hardttopwindow trim in Michigan for $450.and drank a few beers then hit the road.
Three years ago l bought a Sl with hardtop in non running condition for$1500.Its now got a 1725 engine.Both new engine and car have only 31000 mile.I guess its worth five grand with no paint in its ratrod state...
I have others cars and stories but you get the idea...
My best story about a SIllGT from Vegas got censored which still makes me laugh.
..AGM