• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 Jose kit, two 2.8 L engines, etc CHEAP!!

R Ziehr

Donation Time
I'm changing plans and would like to sell my 2.8 L engines, tranny, v6 Jose kit, etc. Over $2K invested, I will sell all for $850. Engine and transmission are rebuilt and ready to go, was told the other engine was rebuilt but do not know mileage after rebuild. Located in central Texas north of Austin.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Also sent a PM! Not trying to cut anyone out, especially Tom J....

Would like to now more about the parts to the engines you have.

Just came through Texas a couple days ago. Have a Grandson in Austin.

Thanks for any info. E-mail or call Area Code eight six four-554-Zero 8 one 4.

Thanks,

R Ziehr

Donation Time
only selling because I have 5 children and not enough time at one point to really work on the conversion. I have a rebuilt 2.8 and another 2.8 that was rebuilt a while back. I have the bell housing as well as a 4 speed tranny from a Mustang II. Has new starter, water pump, coolant housing has already been modified as well. Will include all the parts from the Jose kit such as headers, tranny crossmember, motor mounts, etc. let me know if interested.
Rob. 254-223-3681

Last edited: