• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 Jose Birthday

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Happy Birthday My Friend. Thanks for many years of support and friendship.

90days

Donation Time
Happy Birthday to the architect of the V6 conversion kit and to his generosity of knowledge that has helped and inspired me and others alike to pursue the Dark Side of this little British Sports Car. His creativity and expertise have saved countless Sunbeam Alpines from the scrap yard crusher.
Thank You V6 Jose

mike_also

Diamond Level Sponsor
Happy Birthday, Jose. Thanks for providing a path for me to put the correct number of cylinders into my Alpine! Wishing you good health and happiness.

Slainte

Donation Time
Jose, my old and patient friend. I hope you are well and happy, and that your birthday was a happy one.

sd_pace

Donation Time
Jose, Happy B-Day my friend ... with a hope of many more to come ... looking forward to the next time your in the area, don't be a stranger

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
Congratulations Jose! Glad to hear you are still here.....from Jim the Cactusmasher in Phoenix, where Hell is NO threat when you live here!

EdSua

Donation Time
Happy birthday Jose
I enjoy the fruits of your labor with my V6

How many Jose kits are out there in use?