• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 in Dallas

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
There is another V6 Alpine in the Seattle area, that is going on Craig's list shortly. It is the very first Alpine to be converted with my kit. It has new Panasport wheels and tires on it. The engine has about 15/20 thousand miles on it. The body is rust free and only has a dent in the right rear quarter, which could be fixed easily, since it hasn't wrinkled any hard to fix curves. It is a dark Volvo green, which I don't like, but that can be changed at the same time you fix the rear quarter. It needs the canvass top, but has the frames there. It is a 1967 Series V. The original color was the light blue.

The owner was going to sell it to me, but I just couldn't swing it. He wants $6.5K for it, and you couldn't build one for that. The fact that it is number one, might make it worth more than another converted Alpine.

Jose :)

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I'll tell him to do that, so that someone on the board might see it and buy it. I would love for it to stay in the family.

Jose :)