• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Under dash / floor mount pedal and master cylinders

socorob

Donation Time
Anyone using one of these pedal setups on an Alpine? If so which are you using and could you post pictures? Thanks. It would free up much needed engine compartment space if there's something that will fit inside.

Gitnrusty

Donation Time
Hi Robbie. I cant find the post again but I recall that a couple of months back a new poster had just bought an Alpine and noted that the master cylinders were up under the dash and he questioned how to add fluid.
Afraid this doesnt answer your question but I guess someone has done it.
Have you looked at race car websites ? Seems they have them with adjustments in every possible way.

socorob

Donation Time
A lot of places sell them but I was trying to see which one would fit well. OBP makes one for a BMW apication that curves up like the alpine floor does.