• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Two Series II Cars for sale

atallamcs

Donation Time
Please take a look at my two alpines for sale--The red car is in excellent condition with a 1725 engine with OD. It retains the early carbs and radiator overflow. I was going to restore this car to my wife's taste but she has moved on to other interests. The wheels are new as are the tires--a lot is new, too much to list. Just let me hear from you if serious interest.

The second car is a fresh series II body shell and hardtop--ready to paint, rolling chasis, no engine just suspension, brakes, tires etc. Spent a fortune on body work as you can see--sorry for the limited pictures but the cars are in storage in Reno, Nevada. Away from home.

http://community.webshots.com/user/atallamcs

And no, the race car and Harrington are not for sale. Thanks!
Bill Atalla
atallamcs@aol.com

atallamcs

Donation Time
Only One Left

Thanks again to the Forum--the 1963 Red Series II Alpine is SOLD!

The rolling body in primer with matching hard top is still available, ready for paint and reassembly.

Bill

atallamcs

Donation Time
Hot Body

I have the 62 Series II--primer body shell and hard top on Ebay for anyone looking to rebody or build a show car from the ground up. It includes brakes, wheels, tires, suspension, rear end, seats, steering wheel, dash, gauges, windshield. Just no engine or transmission. I have a lot of alpine, tiger, harrington parts should you need help on the rebuild. Best,
Bill Atalla