• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Two 1960 Alpines

srbaker

Donation Time
As my ad states I have been offered a complete car, running and on the road for a very attractive price. I am wondering if there is a market for the two I have now. Here is the ad link. Works out to around 3000US dollars, open to offers. I will finish the car if it doesn't sell but with a new garage currently being erected I would prefer to sell prior to pulling the trigger on the one being offered to me.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...es/1197742180?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Looks as if your prime red car is a 61-2 Series II. To some it may make a difference.
The difference is in the front window track; Series I has a track about 3-4 inches; Series II goes to the top of wind screen.
Series II body looks great in the pictures.

srbaker

Donation Time
Series 1 Have VIN from Firewall

Looks as if your prime red car is a 61-2 Series II. To some it may make a difference.
The difference is in the front window track; Series I has a track about 3-4 inches; Series II goes to the top of wind screen.
Series II body looks great in the pictures.

Have VIN from firewall it is a 1960 for sure, has Series 2 Windshield on it hence the purchase of the Parts car to put it correct to Series 1