• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Turn signal arm repair

cobraii78

Donation Time
Hello All,

Apparently, on my Canadian Series V Alpine, I have the turn signal lever with the brights flasher. I think it was also on the UK models. I went to take mine apart to do the repair with the SS repair kit, but when i removed the two screws, 3 springs, a plastic circle, a metal circle and the metal contact all fell out, leaving me with a bunch of pieces with not much of an idea of how they go back together. Does anyone have a drawing, diagram or picture of how they go back together? The directions Rick provided are for the American models and it's not the same.

Thanks,

Mike

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Mike, I have the flasher in my switch (SV) also.

I see from the post you have not yet received an answer.

I don't know the difference between the switches if any.

I'll look to see if I have a "flipper" on one of my spares.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I do not have a spare yo compare but, Got to SAOCA Parts Manual Alpine S1-SV pdf Adobe Reader PARTS LIST SUNBEAM ALPINE SECTION W Plate F.

You will find an illustrated parts breakdown that may help put it back together.