• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Todays a good day!

C

cooked

Today i traded my 77 tr7 capri v6 for a 64 alpine! The best part is I get to keep the drivetrain for the pine! I can hardly wait for my v6 alpine same with my wife:rolleyes:

britbeam

Donation Time
Today i traded my 77 tr7 capri v6 for a 64 alpine! The best part is I get to keep the drivetrain for the pine! I can hardly wait for my v6 alpine same with my wife:rolleyes:

I just found a Tr7 today at the pull a part in Atlanta. It was the first time I had seen one. Had a automatic behind it. Was this a factory set up for the TR7? Now is that a 2.8 or 2.6? I really didnt pay attention when I was looking.
Dwain V6 Krazy
Dwain V6 Krazy

C

cooked

No it was'nt stock. My father and I did the conversion in 94-95. We used a complete 1977 Ford Capri donor car 2.8L V6 4spd. Very snappy little car loved the engine! For some reason the little cologne V6 sounded great with dual straight pipes.