• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Title and id tag for an S2 alpine

63Sunbeamalpine

Donation Time
In need of a title and Id plate for an S2 alpine, I have a good body I want to put back together. Problem is that the plate is missing and didn't get a title with the car... TIA for any help... I know it's a bit unorthodox but really want to save this car...

63Sunbeamalpine

Donation Time
Must be a late S2 because I've found nothing on the car... I was told it's a 63 and the engine I have is a 1600 from a S3 GT OD so don't have the original engine/trans for it either... so it's gonna be somewhat of a Frankenstein but don't want to part it out or junk it...

alpine_64

Donation Time
Must be a late S2 because I've found nothing on the car... I was told it's a 63 and the engine I have is a 1600 from a S3 GT OD so don't have the original engine/trans for it either... so it's gonna be somewhat of a Frankenstein but don't want to part it out or junk it...
Does the bonnet prop from the scuttle or the side of the engine bay?

63Sunbeamalpine

Donation Time
Just one in the trunk...
Body wise it's identical to the S2 I have now, not any thing in the interior as I used most of it in my S2 I have already done... the one in my profile pic don't have any pictures of the other one...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230604_101832_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604_101832_Facebook.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 10

tigereater

Silver Level Sponsor
In need of a title and Id plate for an S2 alpine, I have a good body I want to put back together. Problem is that the plate is missing and didn't get a title with the car... TIA for any help... I know it's a bit unorthodox but really want to save this car...
Here in Colorado, we were able to title a SI that came from California through filing some forms with the DMV in Colorado and California. It took some time, but we were able to use a bill of sale and the tag number. The title had been lost years before by some one with mental health issues. The seller quit responding to my requests for info, so I just kept pushing with the DMV until they figured out how to get what they wanted and we hadn't stolen it. LOL. We did have to have a Colorado law enforcement officer verify the VIN.
Gina