• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

"Tinkering"

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Well thought I'd stay home .... odd weather ..... just working a conversion for my 67' ...... I dislike the vinyl type soft top covers .... imo ... makes these beauties look a little cheap.... so I'm puttin' in the hard covers from a 64 .... anybody done one? .. any advice ? ... It's been a learning experience for sure. ... here's a pic.

David

Attachments

• 006 (300x225).jpg
    006 (300x225).jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 52

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Go to the web and google the Sunbeam Alpine under Utube There are a bout five segments on the project you are talking about.

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Yep! .... found that on the tube after I started this project ... that one had all the mounting points I think ... have to re-watch .... Thanks for the reminder Dan
........Mine has none and had to remove the rear seat(?) panel
Thought someone here might have done it already and might have some insight into "The Easy Way" :D ....

David