• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tigers at Invasion?

zimme008

Silver Level Sponsor
How many folks with Tigers plan to bring them to the Invasion this September? Would you be interested in having them certified (TAC'd)? It's probably too late to plan this but if there is enough interest, I'd be willing to contact the TAC team to see if we could get them to Winona.

Randy Z.
Duluth, MN
67 Tiger MkIa

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
How many folks with Tigers plan to bring them to the Invasion this September? Would you be interested in having them certified (TAC'd)? It's probably too late to plan this but if there is enough interest, I'd be willing to contact the TAC team to see if we could get them to Winona.

Randy Z.
Duluth, MN
67 Tiger MkIa

Randy: As of this morning (8/9/2011) there are 3 Tigers registered. My '66 MK1A is one of them and is already TAC'd. Yours is another and Allan Ballard has the third. It would be nice to have a Tiger contingent large enough to justify the TAC team.

Paul A

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
Tac

There was a post on the TE/AE forum by Curt Hoffman that a TAC session would be in Keller texas on the 19th of August, and this would be the only
time the team would be together?

65beam

Donation Time
tigers

any tiger owners going to the united in indiana in october could probably get their tigers tac'ed.