• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger sheet metal needed

B

buyarbi

Hi All.
Just found this forum in my quest for parts and pieces. Had my tiger for 30 years and am just now doing some touch ups. So I need some body metal needless to say. Can anyone point me in the right direction.:)
Thanks Bill

AndreaG

Donation Time
What about Rob Martel Enterprises? Anybody used them with success?

We will be getting around to replacement panels - working on the engine first, then on to body work. (My Alpine mantra is "One fire at a time.")

agmason

Donation Time
Someone on the Tiger email list said several months ago that Rob Martel is out of the Sunbeam sheet metal business. Rob got into a dispute with one or more customers and stopped making parts. Your only recourse is Vic Brit. Classic Motorsports restored a Tiger and used a Vic Brit front valance that fit perfectly according to the article.