• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger parts - Alpine part

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
I am posting these items for sale here to give SAOCA members first shot before I put them on Ebay.

1. Pair of 1965 Tiger exhaust manifolds in excellent condition, no cracks or dings

2. Complete '65 Tiger wiring harness, still flexible and appears to be in good shape

3. '65 Tiger/Alpine factory horn ring, excellent condition, no dings, scratches or cracks....looks like new

4. Tiger wood dash, weathered and finished surface cracks but solid underneath. It needs sanding and to be refinished. Could make someone a nice dash with some work

5. AM-FM radio that came in the '65 Tiger...has FORD logo on bottom of case and has a fascia that was screwed onto bottom center of dash and surrounds the face of the radio. I have no idea if this was original to the '65 Tiger or an after market add on

6. Alpine only carpet for the transmission hump. Has the proper holes for the shifter and ashtray and a kick pad by the gas pedal. It is all black and in like new condition...no loose threads, rips or tears....no sun faded spots. It is a very nice one

If you are interested in any or all of the listed parts, please pm me and I will respond with prices. As is my usual practice, if you are not satisfied with any of my items, you may return it to me in the same condition it was sent and I will cheerfully refund your purchase price. Thank you.