• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

This print might be easier to sell if...

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
...they hadn't used the Sunbeam appliance logo!

sc5w.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sunbeam-A...es_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item2c7498f335

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
It matters not. All Sunbeams give you a warm feeling. Albeit for entirely different reasons. A good cup of Joe, a warm ray or a trip down the road. Its all good.

Bill

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
People doing stuff like this for Triumph tend to use the Motorcycle logo. I will have to check my blender and see if smokes when I use it or leaks oil when stored...

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Haven't seen the appliance logo used before but you do see a lot of the Sunbeam motorcycle logo used with our cars.