• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Thinking of selling my '67

bing

Donation Time
I have not followed the market so I am not sure of the value of my car. I checked NADA and the prices seemed way too high. Hagerty seemed more reasonable, but then I have been out of the loop. They list concourse at $30 K, #2 at $19.8 K, and so on. Those of you who do follow the market, please offer your opinions. I assume these value guides apply to cars that are mostly stock with few modifications, which would describe my car. I would like to ensure that the price is reasonable for the condition of the car.

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
Depending on upgrades, original options, wheels, hardtop, seat condition, soft top condition, paint, glass, rubber seals, steering wheel cracks, clutch and brakes. Just to give a touch of what most will be considering. The less that needs attention the more it's worth. A # 2 car is really nice and will cost you probably more than the guides list. Also where you list it can make a lot of difference. A picture is worth a thousand words, much easier to know by seeing what you've got.

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
I have not followed the market so I am not sure of the value of my car. I checked NADA and the prices seemed way too high. Hagerty seemed more reasonable, but then I have been out of the loop. They list concourse at $30 K, #2 at $19.8 K, and so on. Those of you who do follow the market, please offer your opinions. I assume these value guides apply to cars that are mostly stock with few modifications, which would describe my car. I would like to ensure that the price is reasonable for the condition of the car.

You can go to the Bring-A-Trailer website and research what Alpines have sold for at their auctions for the past 5 years. BaT has become one of the premier online auto auction sites. They will list your car for $95 and you pay nothing unless it sells.

Rick

wantasunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor

bing

Donation Time
Thank you for your interest, As of now, the car is spoken for. If the circumstances change, I will let you know.