• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

The Jealous Astronaut

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
http://www.jealousastronaut.com/
You guys won't believe this but the other woman, that the jealous astronaut wanted to murder, use to work a few offices down from my office. I didn't pay that much attention to her at the time. That was about 5 years ago.
Jan

skywords

Donation Time
You mean the goof nut with the diaper? Lost in Space:eek: I think they will put her in the Lolly Pop factory.

Nickodell

Donation Time
Speaking of jealous wives; this was advertised in an oddball tool (no pun intended) catalog I got some time ago:

img010.jpg

oldflotsam

Donation Time
Nick, isn't Lorena Bobbitt in charge of the bad debt collections for the *CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED* enlargement clinic? Talk about repossessions!!
Wayne

skywords

Donation Time
Nick
While were on the subject. A few years back a buddy of mine who also was of English desent asked one day If I knew what a " Frilly Dilly " was. I said no I give what is a Frilly Dilly? He replied a circumsission performed with pinking shears:)

Rick

Nickodell

Donation Time
would Whichever Moderator Is Responsible Please Treat Us Like Adults And Stop Censoring Any Permutation Of The Quite Honorable Word That Starts With C, Ends With K, And Has O And C In The Middle! I For One Am Tired Of (even In A P.m!) Having Censored****censored***censored (i Did Those) Plastered Across Every Possible Use Or Combination Of Those Letters. You Know: The Nouns That Refer To A Male Hen, A Device For Shutting Off A Flow Of Liquid In A Pipe, The Uppermost Feather On An Arrow: And The Verbs To Draw Back The Hammer Of A Firearm In Preparation For Firing, To Turn Up, To Tilt The Head: And All Combinations Such As **** Of The Walk, Weather ****, **** And Bull Story; And Words Containing It, Such As Hay****, ****ade, ****-a-tiel And ****-a-too (birds), ****ed Hat, ****er Spaniel, ****-eyed, ****le Shell, And, Dammit, Even ****ney!

What Is This, The Bloody Salvation Army?

skywords

Donation Time
Nick
I don't think it's human. I think it is the program that won't allow the words to post.

*CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED*pit
Kockpit
pet*CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED*
petkock

maybe miss spell will do the trick?

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Even in the C-130 manufacturing world, the name changed from XXXX-pit to FLIGHT STATION, no longer were we to call it what it is.:( :confused:

Nickodell

Donation Time
Even in the C-130 manufacturing world, the name changed from XXXX-pit to FLIGHT STATION, no longer were we to call it what it is.:( :confused:

And the same happened to "joystick." When I was learning to fly for my private license back in the RAF in the 60s, we were given strict instructions, in view of the rapid expansion of WAAF servicewomen, to refer to it as the "control column." Several WAAFs, after a few unaccustomed drinks in the mess, made jokes about their experiences with columns lacking control:D

Just to see that idiotic ****CENSORED**** again, I am now going to use the word describing the result of shaking a few drops of dry vermouth and 2 oz of Gordon's Gin with ice, and pouring it into a frosted, triangular-section long-stemmed glass, adding a stuffed olive as garnish. All together, it's a *CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED*tail!!!!!