• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

The elusive Hood Motif

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Photos on Ebay

Here's some interesting photos of an Alpine with the Bonnet flash:

Monte Carlo Rally 1964 Volvo Sunbeam VW CONTACT PHOTO
Item number: 280101174082

Steve

atallamcs

Donation Time
HOod motif

Hi All,

My hood motif was NOS--it is the one shown on the site as an example of this option. It has three pins on the underside. I had them threaded so they could be fastened with nuts. Makes it a bit more difficult to pry off.

Bill Atalla

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hood Motif

Hi Bill:
My flash only has one pin at the very end and two other holes that look to be tapped into the flash. It is a good idea to be able to bolt it down; I will make sure that I do this. Thank you for the information.
P.S. I keep looking at the old video you gave me (some 4 years ago); thanks for this as it keep me inspired.:)
Regards,
Andrew