• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Temperature Gauge and Sensor

donchiotos

Donation Time
I am looking for a temperature gauge and sensor that has the chrome bezel, black face and white numbers that works. If you have one please let me know if you are willing to part with it and the price. Thanks, Don Chiotos

suvacrew

Donation Time
Don,
I have one from a SIV...chrome bezel has no pitting. I don't know if it works as I have a Smith mechanical Temp gauge and I got a plethora of extra parts when I got my Alpine. What can go wrong with these internals? $45 plus postage.

You can get a sending unit from www.rootes.com aka Sunbeam Specialties has a temp sending unit catalog # ME59 for $15.95

I tried to attach a pic but the file size is too large for the forum posting.
You can PM me.

Don James