• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

TEAE United 40 14-17 September 2023 Bowling Green, KY

VaCat33

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi All
Registration for United 40 is NOW OPEN. This year the Rootes faithful will gather in Bowling
Green, KY on 12-17 September 2023. Our host hotel is the Holiday Inn-University Plaza. We
will have all the usual activities…concours, autocross, driving tour and visits to local attractions. This year we have also arranged for some touring laps on the 3.2 mile road course at the National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park. Our hospitality suite will offer a place to relax, catch up with friends and enjoy complimentary refreshments. The Parts Room is always a center of activity, and we expect that will be true again this year. On Sunday evening, we will wrap things up with our annual awards banquet. So please REGISTER NOW. All the information you need is available on our website. Just use the attached link. See you in September

Attachments

• BCC5963F-A819-4C08-BDBB-22869CBF13E0.jpeg
    BCC5963F-A819-4C08-BDBB-22869CBF13E0.jpeg
    388.2 KB · Views: 7

nsbluenose

Silver Level Sponsor
A heads up in case the hotel is fully booked. Later today I will be canceling my hotel reservation at the host hotel.
Circumstances have arisen preventing us from attending the United 40.

VaCat33

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi All
Registration for United 40 is NOW OPEN. This year the Rootes faithful will gather in Bowling
Green, KY on 12-17 September 2023. Our host hotel is the Holiday Inn-University Plaza. We
will have all the usual activities…concours, autocross, driving tour and visits to local attractions. This year we have also arranged for some touring laps on the 3.2 mile road course at the National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park. Our hospitality suite will offer a place to relax, catch up with friends and enjoy complimentary refreshments. The Parts Room is always a center of activity, and we expect that will be true again this year. On Sunday evening, we will wrap things up with our annual awards banquet. So please REGISTER NOW. All the information you need is available on our website. Just use the attached link. See you in September

A heads up in case the hotel is fully booked. Later today I will be canceling my hotel reservation at the host hotel.
Circumstances have arisen preventing us from attending the United 40.
I just added additional rooms to our room block as all the original rooms have been booked. We expect a great turnout and a great event.

All Rootes enthusiasts are invited to attend. You can register, book your hotel and get all the event details at the following link.

Thanks

Jim Lindner

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
United 40 Sunbeam Swap Meet Info

As usual we will have a large indoor swap meet area that we will keep open each day for registered participants except when other United events are going on. So plan on bringing clean used parts that you no longer need and sell them to buy other parts you may need! There are always some rare and hard to find parts available. Just like last year there will be several tables of free Sunbeam parts as one person’s trash may be another’s treasure. Instead of gathering dust or heading to a landfill, bring your parts and give them away. See you in Bowling Green!

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Huge parts room at the United 40

I just found out that the swap meet room at the hotel measures 38 feet X 54 feet!
So bring those parts and let's fill it up. Let me know if you plan on attending and I will add you to the list.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
"Eric you can fill it up by yourself"
I wish! Hopefully everyone attending the United will fill that room, they have before.....

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
United report:
GREAT!
Around 65 or so Sunbeams were there and really nice weather too. After a long hot summer down South it was so good to feel cooler weather. 11 Alpines were at the show on Saturday with no V-6 cars. The quality of all the cars keeps getting better each year. We toured the Corvette Museum one afternoon and on another afternoon there were several optional trips available. The huge parts room was totally filled with parts and lots of really nice parts were for sale-and found new owners. It was so good to see old friends and I made a few new ones too.
Next year's United will be in Lebanon, New Hampshire August 15-18 2024.DSC06606.JPGDSC06614.JPGDSC06647.JPGDSC06609.JPGDSC06642.JPG

Attachments

• DSC06664.JPG
    DSC06664.JPG
    830.8 KB · Views: 9