• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Swapmeet at the Invasion

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
So who is bringing parts to sell? We will have a large room for registration, swapmeet, and hospitality available all during the Invasion. For those who plan on bringing items to sell, make sure they are fairly clean and Lucas smoke free and that prices are marked on each item. We will have folks watching your parts and everything will be locked up when the room is not in use to prevent any more "SUNI issues". The only people allowed access to the parts room and the hospitality room are registered Invasion participants. Everyone has a few spare parts they don't need-bring them to the swapmeet and sell them so you can buy other parts to take home! Thanks, Eric

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
I will be bringing a load of parts. I can carry you parts too Eric if you need me to.

Cheers,

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Have to re-think my strategy now because the wife and kids (and thus the large minivan) are not coming. This limits me to just the room left in the Alpine.

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
somebody bring a course spline drive shaft for syncro OD or automatic (if that works) :)

I'd rather obtain the real deal than have a machine shop cut one down...

Allan

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I will probably bring some stuff too. I may even bring an engine or two (I have a fairly complete SII engine and a complete S3 GT engine, if anyone is interested) if I decide to drive the truck and tow the Alpine.