• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SV Radiator

Nickodell

Donation Time
Anyone got a good Series V radiator for sale? I had one I got from a guy in NJ parting out an SV some 20 years ago, but when I just tested it it more holes than a shower head. Lesson: get him to fill it with water before parting with your dough.

61Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
I don't know if it will fit, but I bought a Series IV from eBay a few months ago for my Series I. Series IV don't fit Series I. I haven't filled with water but I could if you are interested in it. It wouldn't have any pressure so I don't know that it would leak. He said it was in a running vehicle shortly before he sold it to me.

65beam

Donation Time
radiator

nick ,
e mail tiger tom.you're close to him. he may have one or can steer you to someone close that does have one.

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
I have a extra rad, but like most old units it would have to be checked. It may be just as cheap to get your old rad. recored, I had mine recored two years ago it was $275.00 and it:cool: cools better that an old stock used rad.

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Nick,

Gotta couple of Series V rads, absolutely no problems that they'll be okay. Phoenixville? Hell, you're only a few hops away from Harrisburg and can come take your pick.

Mark ..... volvoguys

Nickodell

Donation Time
Thanks for the relies, guys. I got one from Mark at Volvo Guys as they're only 75 minutes away.

Nick.