• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SV Hard Top Wanted

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have an aftermarket fiberglass hard top on my SV parts car. In fact I have two, one fits, one does not.
I'll be looking for homes for them in the very near future and I'd be very happy to just give them to
someone that can use them. They need to be painted and have a headlining done, but are otherwise
complete. PM me if you're interested.
Cheers!
Steve

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
There is a factory S3 - SV and Tiger hardtop that just went up on ebay for $2,500. It looks to be rust free and complete. No relation to seller.

Rick

It seems pretty nice, as hardtops go, but look carefully… there’s definitely considerable rust bubbling on the bottom of the rear legs. I think it should be priced far less, given the condition.

alpine_64

Donation Time
It seems pretty nice, as hardtops go, but look carefully… there’s definitely considerable rust bubbling on the bottom of the rear legs. I think it should be priced far less, given the condition.

I've seen really nice hardtops.. Solid no rust bubbles.. And when you shake them you hear gentle sounds.. Take corner pads off.. Hold at am angle.. Shake... And little rust flakes come out...
If restoring one would be worth having it dipped im one of the treatment baths that coats them in zinc or similar