• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Survivor

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Seems to me there must have been a PDF file floating around though, no? I have an original copy, so I don't really need it, but I do recall seeing it on-line.

On edit:
Hmm... is it still out of print? The Tigers East/Alpines East website says they offer it to new members... see: http://www.teae.org/club_info/members.html

Why should you join TE/AE?
The reasons are numerous: the opportunity to develop friendships and exchange knowledge with people who you share a common interest with; inspiration and/or knowledge to complete that restoration you've been working on for so many years; the opportunity to purchase our exclusive Sunbeam Survivor tech tip manual...